If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2R9mc9N
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
If you are interested in shaping the future of digital advertising, keep reading. We are searching for a VP of Product Management to help drive the continued growth of our Demand Side Platform (DSP) with a focus on Video, Mobile, and Performance / Display products. As a member of the Global Product Management team based in Redwood City, you will be responsible for overseeing the prioritization, enhancement and scaling of Amobee’s multi-channel DSP, including segmentation, media planning, and insights development as well as ensuring the correct platforms and monitoring infrastructure are in place to support these products. In this position, you will work closely with the other leaders of the Global Product Management team as the DSP is an important part of the Amobee Global Product Suite. This position reports to the SVP, Product Management and will work collaboratively with our Applied Sciences team, Platform Engineering, Professional Services, Sales Engineering and the Sales organizations.
- Shape priorities from across the organization to develop and maintain a product roadmap that delivers business results.
- Define the Media Demand-Side Platform roadmap and coordinate across the Product Management team to build the overall product.
- Coordinate with all participants in the Amobee ecosystem (vendors, customers, developers) to develop a strategy for and enhancements to Amobee’s products.
- Responsible for enhancing our marketing platform that delivers video, branding, mobile and DR based campaigns to improve their reach or ROI.
- Oversee the development of self-service tools to monitor, manage, and enrich video and mobile campaigns.
- Work with Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing to help evangelize the new and existing features.
- Hire and retain super talented people with diverse experiences and skills.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience driving the development of leading AdTech/SaaS products in the digital marketing or enterprise software space.
- 5+ years of experience managing and developing others in a product or engineering function.
- Prior experience in digital advertising; video, mobile, cross-device, and display.
- Excellent quantitative reasoning skills.
- Innovative thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience building, leading and mentoring a product management team.
- Experience and/or strong desire to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or another analytical field preferred.
- MBA degree preferred.
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs, and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.