If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/35SYPKl
Juvo+ launched in 2013, with a 7-figure initial equity investment. In the span of just a few years the company became one of the top sellers on Amazon initially reselling other brands, but has since developed a highly successful portfolio of brands across multiple consumer categories. The management team is proven with multiple exits under their belts. What makes Juvo+ different is their approach to eCommerce. Their tagline is Retail Science, which is telling about why this company is different and so successful. They’ve approached consumer eCommerce from a strong technology foundation and invested heavily in analytics allowing them to clearly identify products to develop and bring to market across multiple active consumer categories AND manage the product mix exceptionally well.
Today, Juvo+ is a Top-10 Amazon seller and has also diversified their distribution channel mix across dozens of consumer marketplaces. With a proven track record and strong growth projections in both revenue and EBITDA, they are looking to continue to enhance the senior leadership team with this critical new hire.
Juvo+ seeks a world-class, full-stack Marketing leader who can build a performance marketing machine and bring brand and creative strategy that will continue to capture the edge getting the company to IPO scale in short order.
- Fast Growth – <$50MM revenue 2016, 9-figure revenue milestone hit 2019, 50% revenue growth projection 2020. 300+ FTE’s. And, they are profitable
- Financially Strong – Consistent EBITDA growth and free cash is invested in talent and infrastructure that yields competitively advantageous insights, product/growth opportunities.
- Channel Development – Top 10 third-party Amazon seller, in past 12 months have diversified to include WMT, TGT, Ebay, Wayfair, Staples, Overstock, and others…
- Tech First Approach – Powerful decision tools and strategic insights have driven sales and margin expansion across multiple product categories. Constant optimization with Merchandising and Channel Management teams monitoring market changes and ensuring strong SKU performance.
- Strong Product Mix – In past 12 months has grown SKU’s from 6k-10k+ across Home Décor, Kitchen and Garden, Party Supplies, Novelty, Office, Arts & Crafts, Personal Electronics. Several new categories on deck in the roadmap.
- Strategic Operations – Top leadership with Sourcing and Product Development capabilities in China with 3,000 factory partners.
- M&A – strategic acquisition of eForCity in 2019, providing a white label solution (B2B) allowing retailers to fully monetize their customer traffic with an endless aisle of related products.
Keys to the Fit:
- The VP Marketing will know how to grow sales across multiple SKUs on a major online marketplace (ideally AMZN, EBAY, WMT)
- Performance Marketer at their core. Mastered multi-channel, data and ROI-driven strategies. Massive marketplaces are super competitive, algo-driven meritocracies so it’s all about the SEO conversion bake-0ff!
- Brand Builder who can take a product and operations-centric company and bring balance via creativity and imagination. Once you are above the fold in search results—it’s all about the branding and presentation (and the marketplaces are now demanding it!)
- Pragmatic approach to decision making. One who finds the winning edge and treats branding and other marketing strategies as a utility – as tools at their disposal. Can bring objectivity to selling more products (sustainably), steal share from incumbents and repeat.
- Must be a Strategic Business Partner who can team with CEO, CFO, Product, Sourcing, Analytics teams to continue to optimize and hit growth and margin targets.