If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2VxG7Bw
We’re looking for humble, but ambitious, razor-sharp Project Manager with a knack for the technical-side who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take product development, cloud services research and platform engineering seriously; you’re passionate about technology and, even more so, about our customers. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. That’s where you come in.
The Technical Project Manager (aka Customer Technical Expert or CTE) is a part of the delivery team. In partnership with Customer Product Expert, this role is the key stakeholder for taking a project from Design to Delivery as well as for proactive and reactive defect resolution of BuilderCare customers. These experts play the role of the advisors to the customer as well as technical leads and architects to matrixed teams of capacity partner network sourced engineers. They are responsible for converting the requirements and a project plan into technical architecture as well as for working with developers in the capacity network to deliver the project. Senior CTE may lead a team of upto 8-10 CTEs.
Key areas of delivery:
- On time delivery of overall client product architecture
- On time delivery of the project (as per architecture and build card) while maintaining quality, security, reusability and compliance targets
- Deliver customer satisfaction
- Expert technical recommendations for key sectors or in areas of APIs/integrations
- Assistance with marketplace upsale services
- 4 plus years solid experience as a technical lead, including at least 2 years in large scale product environment
- A proven track record of senior level software engineering and architecture accomplishments in a high-capacity, large-scale, internet-based product platform
- Comfortable of leading a team of capacity partner network based (i.e. outsourced and offshored) engineers capable of working on projects and at scale unlike any other they’ve encountered
- Solid procedural and object oriented Software Engineering fundamentals. Strong understanding of and experience with code review tools and practices
- Strong understanding of and experience with testing practices
- Strong automation and CI / CD experience. Pivotal Tracker or Jira, Docker, CI/CD, GitHub tools experience, some would say you are a master
- Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years.
- We want team players, who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company.
- Most importantly, any role in within the company is like joining our family
- Generous Vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits