If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2FhXBx5
Openings with very well established Financial services company in Covina, CA around since the mid 80’s. They did over $140M in revenue last year, clearing $40M before taxes. Recently brought in a new rockstar CTO who I’ve worked with for 15 years since we’d worked together at Overture/Yahoo! back in the early 2000s. He’s basically building out a Tech start-up within this company taking them from old mainframe systems to state of the art, React front end, GoLang backend, Google Cloud as well as building out brand new state of the art 10000 SF offices, moving them from an old Financial Service firm to a state of the art FinTech company.
The Senior Technical Product Manager works on our new Tax Servicing platform within the engineering organization. Our Technical Product Managers work in tandem with our Business Product Team to define, scope and prioritize the services and features we build to deliver the Exceptional Service we promise all of our customers. Technical Product Managers see products from inception thru implementation, serving as the owner for products throughout their lifecycle.
- Work side-by-side with multiple teams in engineering and across the organization to build out our new platform enabling the next generation of lender products and services.
- Work with our User Researchers interviewing customers and users to understand their needs and challenges;
- Work with User Experience and other Product Managers to design, user test, and document requirements for new functionality;
- Work directly with Development teams to build and test the functionality
- Work with our Training and Operations teams to deploy features for use by our customers.
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders into a single feature set
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with an ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships; capable of influencing ‘hearts and minds’
- Deep knowledge of the product development life-cycle
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of delivering products on-time
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or similar fields- 7+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience writing user stories to articulate requirements and working directly with development teams to implement those requirements
- Experience designing web-based applications utilizing the latest technologies
- Experience as a product owner on Agile teams is a must
Preferred Education & Experience
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure) experience preferredSupervisory Responsibility
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities but provides work leadership to select employees.