If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2TWknis
Opportunities within a multi-billion dollar company that’s an industry leader in their niche but still maintains a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. Proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical.
Company is committed to gaming and technical innovation. Company offers top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and maintaining our game related infrastructure.
- 5+ Years of Experience as a Systems Engineer
- Experience monitoring systems and resolving issues
- Experience in evaluating, recommending, and implementing system solutions
- Experience with deployment, virtualization, automation, and configuration management
- Scripting Experience (e.g. Shell scripts, Perl, Python)
- Networking Knowledge (e.g. TCP, UDP)
- Cloud Experience (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with automation software (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
- Experience troubleshooting Linux based environments
- Knowledgeable around Backups & Data Retention
- 24/7 on call availability