If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3414LOF
- MBA, Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an Executive Producer or VP of Development on AAA console and PC games.
- Experience as a general manager of a studio.
- Experience running live service games. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience building new teams. • Proven track record of developing and shipping high quality and innovative games.
- Ability to successfully partner across a global organization.
About The Job
You will be responsible for building and managing a name brand gaming studio. You’ll recruit core teams and oversee all development within the studio. You will guarantee the development of high quality video games in line with company’s strategy and the players’ expectations. You will also define and implement a sustainable development strategy and ensure the team’s performance and achievement of key performance indicators. You will lead the site, ensuring a range of studio requirements are delivered on including staff management, investments, communication strategy, and administration. You will develop and manage the business plans required to grow the studio, ensuring the success and profitability of the studio’s projects. You will also implement best practice methodologies, production processes, and efficient tools to promote and foster a gamer-centric culture, an innovation mindset, and effective cross-team collaboration. Collaborating efficiently with HQ teams and other stakeholders, you will set the quality standards to reach for Product developed by the studio.
- Attract and retain leading game industry talent, and build highly functioning game teams that are able to ship AAA.
- Create a culture that is in line with our values and where creativity thrives. Advocate the importance of professional development.
- Define the five year strategic plan for the studio.
- Articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- Ensure that games within the studio are delivered on time, on budget, and to quality expectations. Act as a spokesperson across the company and the industry.