If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2JuZKpO
Openings for a VERY cool Gaming/Music Experience company in Los Angeles doing something no one else has ever done. Company has already turned down one acquisition offer from one of the largest tech companies in the World. With recent World events, this has become one of the hottest start-ups in the World. Please take a look at the description and let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested. Happy to pass on finders fees for referrals.
We are an entertainment technology company and creator of the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform harnesses technology that transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director to lead our Los Angeles-based creative team to craft amazing virtual concerts in Unity featuring some of today’s biggest recording artists. As the studio’s Art Director, you will be responsible for providing artistic vision, inspirational leadership, and further development of the look and feel of our virtual concerts in a fast-paced startup environment. (Los Angeles only.)
- 5+ years in lead artist or director position for AAA video games or other creative media
- An excellent portfolio of dazzling creative work (3D/2D)
- Excellent ability to establish, effectively communicate, and maintain artistic vision for several projects at once.
- Expert knowledge of Unity or similar engine + shipped titles
- Ability to discuss and dissect creative concepts at deep level
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Ability to manage teams, and cultivate team members’ professional and create growth
- Experience leading an art department and being able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong passion for all things related to music, art, gaming, and live performance (as well as having excellent taste!)
- Ability to analyze different visual aesthetics and translate them into a live 3D interactive experience
- Deep knowledge of video game or real-time 3D production pipelines and processes
- Obsession with the latest trends in 3D interactive art production tools and techniques
- Experience developing and art directing characters