If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/30jm3Zm
We’re the worldwide industry leader for mobile deposit and identity verification software solutions. If you’ve ever deposited a check or verified your identity using your phone, it’s highly likely our software enabled that experience for you! Our mobile products, built on our proprietary mobile-capture SDK, are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally.
Our Direct Sales organization is responsible for delivering bookings from new customers within our key target markets. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will hunt and close new opportunities from our mid-large accounts within the Marketplace/Gig Economy vertical. You will have the benefit of a proven sales methodology and support from Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Engineering and our executive team to meet/exceed your goals.
This position is based in our downtown San Diego, CA headquarters.
What you will do
- Close new bookings consistently at or above quota levels
- Develop and maintain consistent pipeline of opportunities 3X your goals
- Develop and execute territory plan and account plans for each assigned account
- Become proficient in our proven sales methodology and playbooks
- Align with Marketing and SDR team to execute outbound prospecting playbook
- Use value-based selling techniques such as business cases and ROI to guide prospects away from status quo
- Provide weekly/accurate bookings forecast to sales leadership
Who you are
- Student/practitioner of value-based and account-based selling
- Value frequent coaching/feedback
- Curious and perpetual learner
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Thrive in transparent, team-oriented, collaborative organizations
- Like to travel (up to 50% travel required)
What you need
- 5+ years B2B2C Cloud/SaaS sales to mid-large customers.
- Top 20% producer in previous enterprise sales roles
- Evidence of organized and disciplined approach to prospecting and selling
- Proficiency in leading internal and external teams through complex sales cycles
- Superior active listening and qualification skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- What would be nice
- Experience selling to Marketplace/e-commerce markets