If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3BGjb7L
Staff/Principal Infrastructure Engineer w/ AWS working on very cutting edge AI Cameras that watch assembly lines and learn the motions of the assembly to track inconsistencies and errors thereby saving manufacturing companies a ton of money. The company already has Toyota as a client. The founders are fresh off of a successful IPO exit with an autonomous vehicle company and have much larger aspirations for this company.
Staff/Principal Infrastructure Engineer, AWS
Company was founded in 2018 in the SF Bay Area. We raised approximately $4M in seed round. Our AI cameras track movement and body posture, which helps monitor the assembly line to prevent mistakes.
RECENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
This role touches every aspect of our stack, from REST APIs using Python and Flask to customer deployment using Docker, Ansible, and Terraform. You will be working with a world-class team of engineers to deploy a new wave of AI products that work out-of-the-box across domains without weeks or months of data collection.
- Building an end-to-end device management system that delivers over-the-air updates to hundreds of devices using IoT Core, S3, and every other AWS buzzword in between
- Creating a custom CI/CD pipeline to power a real-time benchmarking infrastructure for the computer vision teams
- Building web APIs and UIs for our customer facing end-product, which includes accessing and communicating with 100s of cameras on a single edge platform
- Containerizing and testing performance-critical applications run on edge AI cameras and other compute devices
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Have hands-on experience with commonly used AWS services including EC2, RDS, SQS, Elastic Beanstalk, and Lambda
- Have experience working with Terraform, Ansible, or Docker in a production environment
- Have experience with containerization systems such as Docker
- Have 3+ years of experience building web applications with Python and Flask
- Have familiarity with Unix/Linux system administration, to include scripting with Bash/Python
- Have experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, or equivalent
- Have a working understanding of React/Redux single-page applications
- Have experience mentoring junior engineers
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible vacation schedule