If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2Tq3r2R
A fast-growing company that is passionate about building technologies, inventing
products. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a fresh team focused
on creating delightfully designed products and experiences that transform industries,
let’s start a conversation!
The Senior User Experience designer is responsible for creating interaction design and
information architecture documentation and deliverables (wireframes, interaction design
patterns, site maps, navigation models, content models, clickable prototypes) for the
Company. The design solutions you create will help the team drive the goals of the
business by defining and creatively addressing the needs of our users. A firm
understanding of user-centered design processes as well as the latest innovations in
interaction design and information architecture principles will be crucial to your success.
A background or experience with user research is a plus.
- Creating interaction design and information architecture solutions for marketing
and transactional websites.
- Understanding the needs, tasks, and goals of a diverse target audiences and
translating them into easily discoverable elements.
- Working closely with product, brand, design, and engineering teams to translate
business requirements into meaningful experiences.
- Facilitating stakeholder interviews, soliciting relevant information, and
understanding business objectives.
- Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing,
usability testing, and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute ideas for improved user task
completion, product offering comprehension, and brand expression in a highly
collaborative and distributed environment.
- Experience with user research ideology and processes to better understand the
customers and their needs.
- Demonstrated skills using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform design
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- High familiarity with web development concepts, functionality, processes, and
- High tolerance for ambiguity and complexity matched only by your desire to
organize, untangle, and simplify.
- Strong familiarity and experience with both consumer and business-to-business
facing software and sites.
- Creative tactics for managing multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced
- 6-8 years experience as an interaction designer, information architect, or user
- Degree in a design-related field such as Human-Computer Interaction, Computer
- Science, Cognitive Psychology, or Graphic Design preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch,
- Visio, Omnigraffle, InVision, and Zeplin.
- Experience and familiarity with current web technology capabilities: CSS3,
- HTML5, responsive design, cross-device considerations.
- Thorough background in usability and user experience best practices and
- Real estate and mortgage experience a plus.
Company offers a full slate of benefits, including; competitive salaries, stock options,
medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, and flexible vacation
policy. We embrace a startup culture that includes frequent team events, personal and
professional growth opportunities, and other perks as well as fully stocked fridges and
kombucha on tap.
More about us:
Collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of an employee’s journey.
It starts with our interview process and continues through our weekly team meetings.
We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which everyone can be their
authentic self is key to our success. Working hard together as we solve problems for
others while building our own dreams. We enjoy a casual, yet fast-paced work
environment. Come join us and find out what your career has been missing.