If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3wTeOUT
Openings in San Francisco (in office 2-3 days a week ) Technical Project Manager with an industry leader in the healthcare space at the intersection of some of the hottest markets in MedTech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Great opportunity to work on products that are making real changes in people’s lives. Company has grown from 200 to around 1000 people over the past couple years, 50% plus revenue growth in the last 6 consecutive years, publicly traded.
About The Company:
We are a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 3 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
As a leader within our Systems/Software Development team, you will have the opportunity to define and drive the delivery of medical device software projects to international markets.
Software Project Planning
- Collaborate closely with product management and regulatory assurance to understand and distill business priorities to develop software project scope for new country expansions
- Drives software project planning, WBS, estimation, scheduling, “what-ifs” and re-planning as required
- Create and maintain the technical software project release plan as it pertains to different countries regulations
Software Project Execution
- Act as a scrum master managing development sprints, testing cycles and addressing road blocks
- Drive recurring project meetings to track progress, timelines, project health and risks
- Facilitate and participate in technical discussions within software and cross-functional teams
- Act as a core team member and develop close ties with members of R&D, CRM, Manufacturing, Marketing, Customer Support, and Clinical Operations to
- coordinate efforts for business readiness for international market entries.
- Own project risk register and hold regular discussions on risk management activities.
- If necessary, author project documentation and assist with system testing
- Work closely with QA/RA to ensure activities performed in compliance with Company SOPs/International Regulatory standards.
- In conjunction with technical project management team own health of projects undertaken and participate process improvement activities
- Drive best practices on the team, deal with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Participate in production release/health monitoring activities.
- Willing to travel up to 10%.
- 5+ years of project management/systems engineer experience delivering software products to market
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates initiative; results oriented; strong sense of urgency.
- Past experience working on projects utilizing SCRUM.
- Past experience with developing product/system requirements.
- BA/BS in science or technical field.
- Experience with product expansion in international market
- Experience in the medical software/device industry.
- Experience with IEC standards 62304, 14971, 62366.
- Experience with Tools desired – Jira, Product roadmap (Aha!), Project portfolio Management, Requirements management (JAMA)
- Past development experience using Java, Python, and/or C++.
- Proficiency in AWS/Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!