If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2U8u6BF
Our mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build out and expand our infrastructure. You’ll be working together alongside our existing team of highly energized engineers. This is an on-site position located in Culver City, California. No remote candidates will be considered.
What you get to do every day:
- Solve complex problems from conception to building out a scalable solution.
- Mentor existing and future junior software engineers and provide hands-on assistance and guidance as necessary.
- Spend most of your time coding interesting solutions, API’s, processes and integrations.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Participate heavily in the design and architecture of our products and internal systems.
- Share knowledge and grow alongside a dedicated, skilled, and highly motivated team of other developers.
- Work in an exciting, fast growing business filled with passionate and friendly people.
What you bring to the role:
- Extensive (10+ years) of on-the-job software engineering experience with a proven track record of delivering highly scalable solutions rapidly.
- preferred, but not required. Extensive (5+ years) of experience building micro-services using Flask and/or webapp2.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale software engineering with focus on data driven solutions and high-volume data processing.
- Expert level proficiency in relational databases and key-value stores.
- Expert level proficiency using industry standard 3rd party tools such as GitHub and Jira.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant experience in systems design with an emphasis on performance and scalability.
- Pluses include Angular, ReactJS, React Native, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, and Swift.
- Reside in the Los Angeles vicinity. This is an on-site position!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity. Starting salary and stock options DOE.
- Medical (90% covered by Company)
- Dental and vision (100% covered by Company)
- Flexible PTO and holidays.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team promotes leadership, high initiative, energy and passion.
Our tech stack
- Python 3.6 & 2.7
- Google Cloud Platform