If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/322UZfo
Orange, CA start-up that combines cutting-edge SaaS technology w/extremely high design to deliver marketing products that vastly improve the process of buying and selling a home; as well as creating a marketplace for any services you would need in the buying and selling of homes.
- 10MM in ARR with revenues accelerating which would make them one of the fastest growing SaaS company EVER based on only selling their product under 2 years.
- Just raised a round of funding from top tier investors due to growth.
- Extremely PROFITABLE and planning on growing headcount from under 50 to 200+ in the next year.
- High-Profile Executive team that has had multiple successes and exits in the technology industry.
- Strong business and technical vision
Insights About this Role
We are seeking a highly driven, proactive, detail-oriented Program Manager to join our team. This high-impact strategic role will directly support our Executive Team as we continue our aggressive growth trajectory, as well as positively impacting the real estate industry to offer a delightful new way of buying and selling a home for all parties involved. We are a people first team where the best idea wins.
As the Program Manager you will report to the Director of Business Operations and support the entire organization as it expands into new lines of products and services. The Program Manager will be taking the primary responsibility for managing our Project Management Framework, Project Roadmap, as well as leading our team of Project Managers and Business Analysts across the organization. In this you will:
- Responsible for working with all assigned business units to help plan, execute, and implement our various project goals on-time and within budget
- Utilize our Project Management tool to ensure that our project roadmap is up to date and prioritized appropriately to ensure overall success
- Develop a resource management framework to ensure that all project team members are utilized and managed appropriately to avoid burnout
- Facilitate monthly Executive Management project update meetings
- Effectively use systems and processes to measure, quantify, monitor, or impact performance of the team and of the business
- Lead a team of Project Managers and Business Analysts to expand their professional and personal growth
- 4-year College Degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years managing multiple project managers
- 7+ years of program management experience within a complex organization
- Experience working within a Project Management Office
- PMP certification, a plus
- Agile and/or SCRUM Master certification, a plus
- Experience with high growth start-up environments
- An ability to work independently within a small, fast-paced team
- Ability to perform well in high pressure environment, balancing competing priorities with strong commitment to delivering results
- Ability to take initiative and act in a proactive manner; not needing significant direction or management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to present detailed data, and summarize key points to facilitate effective management of the portfolio and effective decision making
- Tools- Confluence, JIRA, Trello, Microsoft Project, Slack