If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/326cZ8O
Fortune 100 Tech & Media company which is an integrated provider of end-to-end Supply Chain Solutions for the digital content to customers across many industries including entertainment, marketing, advertising, education and consumer electronics.
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions
that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
Our Company provides complete digital supply chain solutions to power a new era of media consumption. Major film studios, broadcasters, music labels, game companies, software providers, and other content providers rely on our Media as a Service (MaaS) product for innovative technology to keep pace with rapidly evolving consumer demand and emerging multi-channel distribution models. Our market insight, proven expertise across both physical and digital media, and strategic partnerships throughout the industry enable us to provide unmatched end-to-end services that deliver the speed, efficiency, and quality required by today’s digital media businesses and the audiences they serve. Built on our foundation as the world’s leading digital supply chain and logistics provider, our product offers an immersive interface and a flexible MaaS model. Everything from rights management, content preparation & ingest, global distribution, broadcast playout and OTT with fully integrated merchandising and commerce. Our product provides a single solution to distribute content to thousands of destinations around the world while creating a unique personalized experience for each consumer.
The Product Manager, Analytics is responsible for leading the analytics product roadmap to solve for growth, engagement and monetization challenges for our B2B customers. This includes leading 3rd party data collection/ tag management integrations and effectively building the unified view of the customer, title performance and working with our discovery team on implementing the next gen content discovery solutions including recommendations and a personalized experience.
This role is a global position that is part of a team that works on the platform for powerful brands.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take initiative
- Is proactive and enjoys finding innovative solutions and thinking outside the box
- Can build and maintain effective cross functional and partner relationships
- Can structure and adjust communication style for varying audiences
- Enjoys the challenge of complex problems and systems
- Is comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute the strategy, manage the backlog, and lead the data and analytics initiatives in developing our data collection and management and analytics integrations
- Develop and deliver product milestones and KPIs that drive the business forward
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to identify use cases, document data requirements, set priorities and own the product roadmap around data and analytics integrations and solutions.
- Lead internal and external development resources to deliver a data collection solution that provides a unified view of user behavior across all product platforms.
- Spec out integration of cross-platform data collection SDKs, documenting features, capabilities and restrictions for broader product development and engineering teams (e.g. comScore, Conviva, Tealium, Segment)
- Create dashboards, adhoc reports, visualizations for ongoing app updates, releases, KPI impact, hypothesis based on historical data
- Work directly with in-house engineering and 3rd party developers to implement recommendation and personalization features
- Utilize predictive analytics for key performance indicators (uniques, visits, streams) to assign success metrics to prioritize and develop new features.
- Maintain and support currently deployed products, including off-hours escalation procedures
What You Need for this Position:
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years product management experience with analytics, data and platform products in a start-up environment
- 3+ years digital product/media experience, preferably experience with software as a service or digital direct to consumer products and services
- Product Owner/Scrum Master experience in an Agile Scrum software development environment
- Detailed knowledge of data platforms such as Tealium, Segment, Conviva, Google Analytics, Tableau, Adobe Analytics or similar industry leading analytics and BI solutions
- Experience with building user journeys for user engagement and audience segments
- Strong SQL, Excel and quantitative skills as well as experience with big data and/or complex data sets