If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/326cZ8O
The Product Manager, Media Analytics is responsible for leading the analytics product roadmap to solve for growth, engagement and monetization challenges for our customers. This includes leading 3rd party data collection/ tag management integrations and effectively building the unified view of the customer. The Product Manager role is a global position that is part of the Ad and Marketing Technologies Product team. The qualified candidate in this role will envision and grow the audience data platform for multiple direct to consumer properties focusing on outcomes, ROI and data governance.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Agile software development methodologies, advanced analytics and project management best practices to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to identify use cases, document data requirements, set priorities and own the product roadmap for data products.
- Lead internal and external development resources to deliver a data collection solution that provides a unified view of user behavior across all product platforms.
- Spec out cross-platform data collection SDKs, documenting features, capabilities and restrictions for broader product development and engineering teams (e.g. comScore, Conviva)
- Manage and perform end-to-end testing to make sure data is accurate in all environments (dev, QA, prod).
- Create dashboards, adhoc reports, visualizations for ongoing app updates, releases, KPI impact, hypothesis based on historical data
- Work directly with data engineering (in-house and 3rd parties) to develop actionable, scalable and adjustable data products to support business goals.
- Communicate vision to business stakeholders and lead the adoption of data products across various customers.
- Utilize predictive analytics for key performance indicators (uniques, visits, streams) to assign success metrics to prioritize and develop new features.
- Maintain and support currently deployed products, including off-hours escalation procedures
- Experience with analytics implementation, documentation, requirements/ user stories, testing and analysis
- Expert in organizing analytics specifications and requirements
- Strong mathematical skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- The candidate must have a BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer science or another technical field.
- Strong background in the building and operating one of the following types of products: mobile, web based or connected TV based.
- At least 2-3 years of Product Management experience in a digital media field.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a diverse scope of projects requiring detailed analysis, creative/practical problem solving, and sound judgment.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.