If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3iybDeM
Positions downtown San Francisco for a Sr. Product Designer working on mobile and web platform with an industry leader in the healthcare space at the intersection of some of the hottest markets in MedTech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Company is publicly held, had 6 consecutive years of 50% year over year growth and went from 200 to over 1000 people in the last 3 years. Great opportunity for a company working on products that are making real changes in people’s lives.
Senior Product Designer
About the Company:
Company is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities.
We’re excited to bring beautifully crafted experiences both in form and function into the medical device space. Being part of the design team means bringing the voice of our patients and healthcare professionals to the forefront of conversations for new initiatives and improvements. We enjoy designing mobile apps, websites, hardware products, and packaging that embrace the challenges of our users and their environments – whether that’s a doctor having a busy day at the hospital or one of our more senior patients applying a heart monitor at home. We believe that the best products are created through close knit collaboration with cross functional teams and we love facilitating that teamwork. Our focus on learning gets us out in the field and gathering feedback from our users – a key part of our process.
You will be responsible for designing experiences across our mobile and web platforms geared towards patients and healthcare professionals. You’ll leverage your visual, interaction, and user experience design skills to create delightful and functional experiences that impact how healthcare professionals monitor their patients’ heart health.
This is a role where you will be at the center of our product development cycle. Working closely with Product Management, User Research, and Engineering, you’ll take ideas from the whiteboard to finished interface defining how our users interact with our products across the ecosystem.
- Work with a cross-functional team to define and design experiences that take into account user needs, business goals, medical information, regulatory requirements, hardware, and data
- Create user flows, wireframes, information architecture, and prototypes for validation with users
- Confidently present your designs in compelling ways to obtain buy-in from cross-functional stakeholders
- Play an ongoing role in the development of design systems and advocate the consistent use of design standards across experiences
- Participate in product roadmapping, user research, project planning, and QA testing
- Ability to self-direct and manage across workstreams
- Deep understanding of common mobile and web patterns – knowing when to use them and when to create something new
- Experience partnering with Product Management, User Research and Engineering to define requirements and design behavior for implementation
- Comfortable prototyping at high and low fidelity for user testing
- Strong facilitator and collaborator for developing strategy, making design decisions, and encouraging participation in the design process
- You’ve shipped multiple products that you’re proud of
- Minimum 5 years of experience with end-to-end product design across mobile and web platforms
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Interaction Design, or related field/experience
- Willing to travel occasionally to participate in user research
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.