If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2P1iDWE
.NET Architect and Developer positions with Financial payments platform company in Pasadena, CA. used by a growing list of America’s most prominent consumer and technology companies such as industry leaders Apple Pay Cash, Uber and Intuit just to name a few.
- Stock has more than doubled in the last year.
- Revenues north of a billion, PROFITABLE, and over a billion in the bank.
- Gross Profit of over 700M annually and YOY growth rate of 55%.
- Products available to more than 100,000 retailers nationwide such as CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Meijer, Walmart etc., 1,000’s of corporate partners, several “Direct-2-Consumer” branded websites, 1000’s of tax return preparation offices and accounting firms, 1000’s of neighborhood check cashing locations, and both of the leading app stores.
- Also, provide co-branded programs to Walmart, Boost Mobile, AT&T and Citibank.
Under general supervision, the Senior Software Engineer will contribute to design sessions, perform coding and code reviews, unit testing, integration testing, ensure quality deliverables/releases and will adhere to the established SDLC guidelines.
- Receives and understands technical design
- Receives and familiarizes self with domain knowledge
- Completes complex and well-defined programming tasks
- Debugs own code
- Implements unit testing within own code
- Documents technical specifications around own code
- Participates in peer code reviews
- Perform other duties as needed
- At least 5 years developing software professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- General product knowledge
- Demonstrated expertise in the Microsoft development stack (.NET, C#, WebAPI)
- Experience with ORM frameworks such as Microsoft Entity Framework and Dapper
- Experience developing code for multithreading, concurrency and parallel processing
- Experience with REST & SOAP APIs
- Experience with Git for source control
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery process
- Familiar with and has participated in Agile scrum development process
- Familiar with engineering best practices such as Test Driven Development
- Experience with event sourcing, domain driven design would be plus