If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/32sOWBy
Senior .NET Development role available for full time perm in Marina Del Rey, CA with an independent autonomous division of a Fortune 100 Tech & Entertainment company
• Design, Develop and Deliver software
• Conduct Code reviews
• Work with QAs and BAs to estimate timelines and ensure the quality of the end product
• Oversee the entire SDLC of the product
• Create product documentation
• Create status and project reports
• Conduct Performance reviews
• Mentor and guide team members
• Hire and train staff
• Assist in budget estimations
• Work with business users, sr. management to address concerns and coordinate training
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 8+ years of total experience in software development and design
• 6+ years of experience in managing a software team
• Working knowledge of .net/.net core/RDBMS
• Must have strong technical and analytical skills, with expert knowledge of computer software languages, platforms, and current methodologies.
• Must have strong budgeting, leadership, and managerial abilities, including the ability to hire, train, and evaluate staff through performance reviews
• Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, and conduct own time-management to effectively multitask in a complex software environment
• Ability to tackle challenging software problems in new domains with many complex components
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for collaborating with various levels of management, determining software requirements, and delivering effective solutions.