If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/3l5qsaL
This company reaches the right customers through the entire purchase journey – from pre-search to bottom of the funnel. They enable advertisers to connect with millions of unique users in a marketplace beyond Google and Bing. Their predictive analytics technology automates bidding to create cost-efficient and measurable advertising campaigns for brands and agency partners. They have also built a new Incremental Social product that utilizes their proprietary, high intent audiences to reach users that are completely separate from your existing social media buys, helping you generate more sales.
They manage intent and audience-based targeting campaigns for many Fortune 2000 brands and have consistently met or exceeded KPI’s in over 10,000 campaigns. Highlights include:
- $150MM revenue company, extremely profitable and high profit margin.
- Raising to $100MM to 150MM to accelerate growth and to potentially acquire companies.
- Looking to exit with unicorn valuation in the next 24-36 months.
- Growing at 30% to 50% annually in spite of Covid.
- Working on latest and greatest technologies in AdTech/MarTech, AI/ML/NLP, Big Data, Mobile etc.
- Sample Fortune 2000 clients include: AT&T, SAP, Sears, Caesars, Hyundai, The Art Institute etc.
- Awards won include: “Best Place to Work For,” INC 5000, Inspiring Workplaces, WorkLife Awards etc.
- Top tier Executive team!
Looking for a Sr. Java Developer working development efforts for products for AdTech. Largest keyword intent marketplace outside of the major search engine. Using our proprietary technology and innovative solutions, we effectively capture user intent and deliver the performance metrics and brand awareness that our advertisers require.
Recently, we are about to innovate in the contextual space and the initial result is very promising. Through our network, this product will be launched on many top publisher websites. Apart from supporting our highly profitable core business, you will be involved in our new product development as well. So, if you are passionate in making an impact in the industry and enjoy solving complex technical and business problems. This post will get you excited!
What you’ll do:
- 100% hands on
- Contribute in the product development and architectural
- Work within a team of 10+ engineers
- Work with the product team and stakeholders to build the best possible product
- Work on design and improvements of the Keyword Intent Marketplace built for high availability and high performance
- Work on an advertising platform that integrates multiple 3rd party source and demand partners.
- Work with the company’s big data engineering team to integrate data onto our big data infrastructure
Experience & Skills
- 5-10 years hands-on software engineering -solving and scaling problems horizontally
- Strong, disciplined skills in Java and its frameworks like Spring
- Experience with high throughput, low latency web server-based products
- Experience with distributed (cross data centers) web applications (large scale distributed
data stores, data replications etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps skills in Kubernete, Docker, Cloud Computing
- Experience in Big data infrastructure (Kafka, Spark, Hive, Hadoop, ClickHouse)
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- You must be motivated, driven, and passionate about programming and technology
- Good data analytical skills
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge of any of the marketing channels like SEM, Facebook, SEO and etc.
- Knowledge in header bidding and RTB
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Master in Pixel Technology