If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2wBuX83
VERY cool Gaming / Music Experience company in the LA Area comprised of industry veterans, working with some cool names in the music and entertainment industry and already have had an acquisition offer (they turned down) from one of the biggest companies in Tech as well as are well funded by top tier VCs. With the current state of affairs having touring and live concerts come to a halt Worldwide these guys have become one of the hottest start-ups in the world inventing a new form of interactive entertainment.
They stand at the intersection of gaming and live concerts, employing game development methodologies to produce realtime, live, virtual events. In need of a passionate and experienced Senior Producer to help define new processes and development styles in service of groundbreaking products. You are personable and dedicated. You are at home solving problems with content creators and interfacing with upper management. You know how to foster a collaborative team environment, and you have a proven record of effective project management and team leadership.
- 5+ years of games or software project management
- Experience producing teams of artists and cross-disciplinary creative developers
- Strong command of Agile, and comfort with other software development methodologies
- Ability to stay organized and high functioning in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication, and interpersonal soft skills
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Manage competing priorities
- Musical background
- Familiarity with live streaming and/or live television