If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3xyvUbE
Industry leader in the Automotive ECommerce space, Publicly Traded, with 350M in the bank and growing rapidly undertaking a huge new platform build to create a one-of-a-kind experience that transforms car buying and ultimately people’s lives.
Come join the team and help us accomplish our mission. Company maintains a Dynamic Workplace, allowing employees to have their primary workstations at home, with office space in Santa Monica, CA and Austin, TX to be made available to individuals and teams to use as needed. Employees enjoy excellent benefits (health/vision/dental coverage, 401k with contribution matching, equity, etc.) as well as perks like monthly credits for at-home food delivery, internet/mobile phone service coverage, fitness expenses, and Caregiver support.
About the team:
About the role:
- You will also be contributing unit tests for the code you write using tools like Cypress, Mocha or Jest.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with modern version control system such as git or mercurial
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Firm understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- Have delivered great technology quickly and understand how to ship in a fast-changing environment
- “Self-starter” attitude, the ability to make decisions independently, a willingness to take ownership of problems and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to facilitate meaningful discussion around complex issues and to convince others about technical tradeoffs as well as work with key stakeholders to effectively solve problems and drive decisions.
- Experience leading initiatives & meetings within a team as well as multi-person, multi-week projects. Ability to coach and help teammates prioritize.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Babel or TypeScript and ES6/2015+ features
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience using Ruby on Rails
- Experience deploying apps to AWS
- Well versed in Agile processes such as Continuous Integration and Deployment
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Automotive industry experience