If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2Y2iUsj
What We Need:
What You Will Do:
- Actively contribute to the architecture and design of data platform and data engineering practice
- Design and develop a data pipeline framework for ingesting structured and unstructured data
- Work with the game, marketing, and analytics teams to gather requirements, build, test, and deploy new data pipelines based on business requirements
- Translate data and BI requirements into technical design documents and data mapping documents
- Mentor junior engineers and be part of their career growth
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 5+ Years of experience in developing near real-time data pipelines
- Strong hands-on experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python[Preferred], Java, Scala, etc.
- Expert knowledge in Data warehouse concepts and implementation of Dimensional and star models
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Kinesis, RDS
- Prior Implementation Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Kafka, Spark-Streaming etc.
- Proficient using Source Control, build and deploy tools like perforce/Git and Jenkins
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills