If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2UTPNcu
Positions available with a very well established (almost 70 years in business) development company doing Systems for Vehicle, Aircraft, simulations to name a few.
- Develop software specs based on customer requirements.
- Design, develop, code, integrate and test simulation products utilizing the latest 3D graphics technologies.
- Maintain and support existing simulation products.
- Work with other engineers to develop prototype in supporting custom projects.
- Identify VR/AR hardware and software solutions with recommendations to supervisor.
- Work with 3D Artist to develop/streamline 3D model production processes.
- 7 years of software development experience on Windows platform with strong coding and debugging skills.
- 7 years of experience developing applications using the following languages: C++, C#, Java, or Python
- 7 years of experience developing 3D graphics applications using technologies such as OpenGL, Unreal and Unity3D.
- Practical experience with performance tuning.
- Experience and understanding of graphics pipeline, lighting, texturing, shadowing and shader development.
- Experience with real-time graphics in shipping products.
- GUI design and implementation
Other Desired Skills
- Experience as a software architect
- Experience with 3D modeling tools like 3DMAX and Maya.
- Experience with VR/AR technology like head/body tracking, HMDs.
- Experience with game design and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering, science, or math discipline.
- Highly experienced in working as part of a development team
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently