If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3kExeF9
We are an innovative bio-tech and climate tech company that is disrupting the status quo and on a mission to reverse climate change. What started in 2003 as a question of “what if we could turn greenhouse gas into useful materials?” – a force for good – has turned into “we can and we will” through over a decade of endless trial, error, and determination. Today, We harness greenhouse gas to create a certifiably carbon-negative, regenerative material that can replace plastic and leathers. But the determination doesn’t stop there. It’s also on a mission to inspire communities to make meaningful choices that will help the long-term health of our planet. In fact, while many companies are looking to bring their products and practices to a carbon neutral state, with this technology, we are the only company producing both foodware and apparel that is carbon-negative. And this is just the beginning, as the versatility of the material means future product innovations are endless. The more products we produce, the better the
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurially minded, outside-the-box movers and shakers who live by our CODE – Creativity, Optimism, Determination, Empathy – and want to leverage their skills to positively impact the world we live in for generations to come.
Why this role? (Overview)
How you’ll impact? (Responsibilities)
- Build a lifestyle brand, drive growth for this mission-driven company, cultivate a community of advocates, and inspire consumers to not only care, but act, for the better by establishing culturally-relevant social strategies and driving day-to-day executions across our social channels.
- Develop the social planning and building of content calendars across multiple social platforms
- Create repeatable, impactful executions that both grow and maintain followers, as well as maximize objective based strategies
- Leverage best practices for each platform that builds community, boosts brand awareness, supports partnerships, caters to customer partner needs, and drives advocacy
- A creative thinker and intuitive, in-the-know community manager that can create resonant and relative channel specific content, while ensuring consistency in tone-of-voice, terminology, and brand style across channels
- Develop and lead relationships with key social platforms, maximize outcomes by monitoring creative, media and measurement opportunities
- Monitor, manage and redirect key comments and inquiries as needed to Customer Service, Product and/or other Senior Leadership to ensure apropos follow-up
- Bring big ideas to life by ideating, designing and leading project management for all social asset creation,including managing copywriting, photo / video shoots, and working collaboratively with the graphic design team as needed
- You will be the community manager responsible for a positive experience, both posting and responding to relevant comments.
- Maintains excellent editorial judgment, writing skills, visual style to bring the brand voice to life, including a proven ability to execute campaigns across marketing initiatives and multiple social media platforms
- Establish insights reporting, benchmarks for success, key KPIs and test & learn methodologies, in partnership with the digital marketing manager, to optimize, maximize and innovate with new content that continues to build our brand relevancy and drive business goals
- Leverage internal and external data insights to build action plans around rapid response and influencer activation, collaborating with cross-functional partners and executives
- Support internal requests to amplify retail, wholesale, and other business operations by integrating with appropriate social media channel to meet objectives
- Budget creation and management for both growing the social channels and appropriate content curation
- Manage/audit/communicate day-to-day activities on public/non-Company-owned channels: Reddit, LinkedIn Groups, YouTube, Sustainability forums et al.
- Plan, develop and manage content distribution including but not limited to executive review process, ensuring proper tagging, UTM tracking, and scheduling requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams across the company to align on objectives, themes, and messaging.
- Understand — in a data-driven environment — how to appeal to consumers’ minds AND hearts.
Why was this made for you? (Qualifications)
- You live and breathe social media and are passionate about how and when creative should be used in each channel, in fact, you may even have your own social media brand
- Daily active social media user with an intimate and intuitive working knowledge of all notable social platforms and an innate curiosity for staying ahead of the emerging trends and technologies in the space.
- An abundance of creativity and passion for developing and delivering big ideas that maximize each social channel’s unique best practices
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including directly creating content and managing social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SNAP, Tik Tok, Twitter) for a brand or relevant organization; Preference for someone with experiences working for both a large iconic brand and a startup or similar high-growth environment.
- Effective collaborator – building, inspiring, and leading productive teams, especially with cross-functional partners, senior leaders, agency partners, customers, vendors, etc.
- Experience creating relevant, breakthrough, share-inducing content balanced with ability to dive into and apply data-driven insights and effectively work with social data tools.
- Comfortable using data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Results-oriented with a history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Excellent editorial judgement and ability to distinctly bring the brand to life across different social media.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (a natural communicator on social platforms) with the ability to write copy that balances brand needs and channel vernacular.
- Experience in managing paid social and influencer marketing campaigns preferred.
- Passionate about building a new kind of lifestyle, technology brand
- Thrives as a self-starter in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Team-focused, ego-free, can-do attitude and a warm, professional demeanor
- A “no task is too small” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required