If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2TAJcnW
Great opportunity with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate studio work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Working on one of the Worlds top games and gaming environments committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
Company publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet. The IT and Security team build, monitor, and maintain our corporate and production infrastructure that our fans need to play our games. We are experts in systems, networks, cloud technology, and security. Our teams maintain the enterprise and development technology stacks that run our company, and support our gamers. The Tech team operates globally to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience for the entirety of our ecosystem.
What We Need:
You’re passionate about automation and data center operations. You’re looking to expand your career by working on a large scale, service infrastructure. You bring past Enterprise automation experience and are willing to work in a cutting-edge environment with other highly skilled professionals at your side. You will create tools that will transform workflows and make our teams faster and better.
What You Will Do:
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working with world-class engineering and production operations teams to scale up our environment. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting one of the largest and most successful game franchises.
- Develop and maintain tools to support the integration of our backend services
- You’ll work closely with development teams to develop and support new services
- You’ll be the operations expert and development engineer that launches and maintains our services in a production environment
- Provide timely and creative solutions to complex problems
- Collaborate with automation experts and SREs in other parts of our business (Rockstar and T2)
- Develop solutions that automate various parts of the operational and development workflowsWho
We Think Will be a Great Fit:
You are willing to work in a fast-paced and cutting-edge environment with other highly skilled professionals. You are anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make us the best gaming company in the world.
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer working with large scale, online applications
- Highly proficient in Python and Shell Script or other scripting languages
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Proficient in one or more of C++, C#, or Java using object oriented best practices
- Experience with deployment systems including Puppet
- Experience with automation/build tools like Team City, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Maven
- Experience with version control systems (git, Perforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends or off-hours
- Proficient in database management (Mysql, Redis)
- Experience with Mongo, Cassandra, Vertica
- Experience with building tools and APIs (F5, Cisco, AWS)
- Knowledge of security mechanisms, such as SSL/TLS, IP-Sec, PKI, RSA/AES
- Knowledge of networking architecture
- Knowledge of network and application protocols, such as UDP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS