If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3O5HC5Y
About The Company:
Industry leader in the health care space at intersection of some of the hottest markets in medtech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Company is publicly held, has had 6 consecutive years of 50-60% year over year growth and gone from 200 to over 1000 people in the last 3 years and have headcount for an additional 1000 headcount planned for 2022. Great opportunity for a company working on products that are making real
changes in peoples lives.
We see a new healthcare landscape — where patients can count on timely diagnoses, and care teams are so confident in their diagnostic results that they can turn their focus to patient care rather than administrative tasks. We believe in precision medicine, informed by state-of-the-art AI and delivered through in integrated partnership with health care providers.
We are at the forefront of this new landscape and we’re determined to lead the industry into the next era of cardiac care — that’s why we need you!
We are launching an important growth initiative for the company in expanding their service to targeted monitoring of individuals at high-risk of undiagnosed Atrial Fibrillation (“AFib”). We estimate that more than 10 million Americans are at high risk for AFib, which is associated with a five-fold increase in the risk of stroke as compared to those without AFib. For approximately 20 percent of individuals, occurrence of AFib was not diagnosed until the time of their stroke or shortly afterward. Further, an estimated one-third of those who have AFib are not aware they have it.
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated, entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager for our expansion into proactive arrhythmia screening. The individual will be responsible for developing a B2B2C approach for the initiative, balancing communication strategies for both payer/government and direct to patient. This individual will interact with our service providers who help bring the experience to life and lead branding strategy for the program in conjunction with our agency partners. The Product Manager will intensively interact with the program team, including product management, sales, and strategy and will play a critical role in both developing the program and monitoring its impact in market. This role will report directly to the Director of Payer Marketing.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who drives executional excellence with marketing programs, has a passion and talent for creating content and building effective communications, and uses data and insights to inform continuous improvements. Preferred candidates will have provider/payer marketing as well as direct-to-patient marketing experience. A passion for population health, digital transformation and patient-centered care will enable success in this role. Situational comfort in pioneering a new role is also essential.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates the program and services from others in the market. Develop messaging that conveys the strategic positioning of the brand and drives awareness, consideration and engagement with the target audience. While focused on the Know Your Rhythm program, the candidate will be flexible to support other market access and product marketing projects as needed.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, that will be pulled through integrated marketing campaigns, key account presentation decks, and other channels.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research. Create mechanisms to share and syndicate actionable information to business partners, including sales. Own and build competitive response tools and objection handling materials for sales team.
- Translate marketing messages and content into sales enablement tools to maximize selling effectiveness and productivity.
- Measure and metric campaign performance against Key Performance Indicators and make recommendations for program, content, or messaging improvements.
Skills / Requirements:
- 5 years of marketing experience. Or, MBA + 2-3 years’ experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – has a strong “Get Stuff Done” ability.
- Demonstrated experience writing, informing and working with marketing briefs to inform / develop marketing content and messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strategy, market access, sales, product management, regulatory, RnD, HEOR and clinical affairs partners.
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is a strong plus, especially working in collaboration with or internally at a health plan or Integrated Delivery Network.
- Prior experience creating messaging that resonates with healthcare leaders in Population Health, Health Equity, Community Outreach, Patient Experience, Process Improvement, Telehealth or other patient-centered healthcare transformation initiatives.
- Success in partnering with and supporting sales teams to drive effective messaging and sales productivity is a plus.
- Product launch experience is a strong plus.
- Marketers with both B2B and B2C (or B2B2C) will further differentiate themselves; experience with marketing both to health care providers as well as direct to patient / direct to consumers is strongly desired.
- Clinical acumen in cardiology or electrophysiology is a strong plus.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!
FLSA Status: Exempt