If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/38w964E
About The Company
Early stage well funded Security Start-up gives companies visibility and control over third-party data collection and risks so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with new privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
Founded by industry veterans who have been there and done that with multiple successful exits between them.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our founding team. You will be the first full-time product manager at the company, reporting to the CEO. If this is exciting to you and you like working in fast paced startups, then this may be for you!
The candidate should have experience in developing software for security, privacy and/or networking for enterprises. Organizing easy-to-navigate dashboards with a lot of data is a strong plus. As the conduit between the market and technology, you’ll be both internal and external facing. The Product Manager needs to span both the strategic and the hands-on product management roles, including interfacing with an agile engineering team.
We are looking for someone who will roll up their sleeves and help us build our new product suite and team.
- Run the product roadmap
- Understand and communicate key market requirements for the Company’s privacy platform to all stakeholders
- Support sales and marketing in communicating the Company’s value and vision to customers
- Own the sprints along with program management
- Translate vision into detailed product specs and stories
- Working with VOC to refine the value proposition
- Working with on- and off-shore teams
- Own customer testing
- Working closely with the CEO and sales team
- Build product with privacy by design concepts
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses a deep understanding and real passion for product innovation in a startup environment. Someone who is analytical and creative, data driven, client centric, and cares about internet privacy. Big company experience is a plus, but knowing how to work in a startup environment is key. In addition, the ideal candidate:
MUST HAVE: If a candidate fails any one of the following criteria, (s)he will not be considered
- 5+ years’ experience in product management for B2B software or SaaS solution. 5+ years’ experience in product management for B2B software or SaaS solution; The ideal candidate is someone who possesses a deep understanding and real passion for product innovation in a startup environment. And this PM must be passionate about privacy on the internet and committed to developing practical solutions for enterprises to better protect the privacy of their customers.
- Previous success in product management in both large or smaller organizations – cite examples
- Experience building enterprise software
- Familiarity with the cloud computing and CDN marketplace
- Knowledge of modern web application architectures
- The ability to distill lots of data into digestible information and intelligence
- Strong understanding of data management and data hygiene concepts
- Excellent product management, organizational, communication, editing and presentation skills
- Comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations
- Self-directed and disciplined for efficient remote work
- Maintains grace under pressure, keeps a good sense of humor
- 4-year college degree in a technical field
SHOULD HAVE: Once a candidate passes the MUSTS filters, these filters will be used to refine the assessment
- Some experience with product marketing
- Be highly organized with excellent project management skills with close attention to detail
- Have a clear understanding of the legal implications of handling personal data
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing, analyzing, and interpreting performance data
- Leads by example. Listens, seeks out input, collaborates, and builds trust with others
- Has strong problem-analysis, decision-making, & multi-tasking skills
- Fundamental knowledge of standard desktop business applications and tools