If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2KkpcPE
From the way we communicate to the way we travel and shop, the smartphone has facilitated one of the greatest shifts in human behavior since the invention of the internet. We are at the forefront of understanding that shift. Through our 4.5 star rated app, Surveys on the Go, we have built the largest, highest rated and fastest-growing smartphone consumer panel in America.
Our mission is to combine online/offline, validated behavior with opinions from real shoppers to create the most comprehensive platform for understanding consumer behavior ever created.
Simply put, we provide a better way to understand consumers.
Data is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for an experienced product mind to help bring our newest data product to market. Help craft the product strategy by working with a cross-functional team of stakeholders and clients to understand the need in the market research industry for the next evolution of data insights. Collect, curate, and promote ideas that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business. Take a leading role in release management, ideation, requirement definitions, and go-to-market strategy.
- Manage the full lifecycle from the business requirement to product release and future roadmap
- Build and launch visually impactful data-driven products that drive business decisions for our clients
- Collaborate with our data engineers, sales, and operations to prioritize ideas and fuel scalability
- Continuously find the insights in the data and create dashboards, ad-hoc reports
- Identify and interpret trends within the datasets to locate meaningful metrics
- Develop and drive a strategy to expand our analytic capabilities
- Be an expert with respect to the product, company, and competition
- Bachelor’s degree
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- 2+ years of product management data experience
- Experience designing analytics solutions to solve business problems
- SQL skills a plus
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Highly collaborative team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary based on experience
- Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive health benefits including; medical, dental, vision , LTD, and life insurance
- 401k with 4% match
- Spotify Membership
- Access to gym in building
- Food trucks and farmers market
- Office wide celebrations and catered lunches