If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/3rbtkUI
Seeking an exceptional Product Manager with Ad Ops experience to lead product development for our ad product. You will assist in defining our next generation contextual ad product that will be launched on a great list of our direct top publishers, covering tens of millions of unique visitors. You will also be responsible for optimizing the CTR/eCPM of our adunits and providing guidelines for other members in our ad ops team to follow.
Ideal candidates possess big-picture vision yet the drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You balance strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your team accountable for delivering successful outcomes.
You enjoy solving complex business problems at the core of the digital transformation of a world-leading financial media, data and information services business. You are creative and capable of formulating bold product initiatives. You have the aptitude for identifying white space in the market, constructing means to validate your ideas and can articulate concepts to your team and stakeholders alike. You are a highly functioning self-starter seeking to make an impact on new markets.
Experience & Skills
- Product obsessive, with 3-5 years in Digital/Mobile/ product management, with expertise in managing consumer-facing ecommerce, ads product
- Proven track record managing products in fast-paced, Agile environments. You have shipped successful ecommerce/ads products.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to inspire others and push through barriers
- Understands ad tech and keeps current with the latest trends. Works with
implementation teams to adapt to technical constraints without compromising end-user
- Ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing, and rapid prototyping.
- Excellent communicator. Articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structures the
problem at hand, experienced and comfortable gaining alignment and in presenting to
- Analytic and results orientated. Uses hard data to assess opportunities, metrics-driven,
ruthless in prioritization, overcomes obstacles to drive business outcomes.
- Solid knowledge of ad serving and audience targeting, with a strong emphasis on ad
technologies and the larger digital advertising ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required, MBA preferred
Nice to have:
- Advanced knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (ie. SEM) on Google/ Bing.
- Project Management skills in an Agile environment
- Big Data/ SQL Experience
diagnosing and resolving issues within a web page
- Master in Pixel