If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3Il0cEz
Full Time perm position available with an industry leader in the health care space at intersection of some of the hottest markets in medtech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Company is publicly held, has had 6 consecutive years of 50-60% year over year growth and gone from 200 to over 1000 people in the last 3 years and have headcount for an additional 1000 headcount planned for 2022. Great opportunity for a company working on products that are making real changes in peoples lives. Please take a look at the descriptions below and let me know if you or any one you know may be interested in discussing. More than happy to pass on finders fees for referrals.
We are a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answer.
About this role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Electronics Manufacturing Engineer to assist with qualification, preventive and corrective maintenance of manufacturing equipment, test fixtures, and new test equipment at iOC. This role will also be tasked with general purpose participation in manufacturing day to day activities. This individual will work closely with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams in testing strategies, manufacturing flow, and failure analysis. This individual will apply electrical and/or electronic principles to both analog and digital systems to construct prototype and/or production assemblies. This position will also support the analysis of failed products on the manufacturing line; provide support to the Product Development team for investigations and corrections; and support investigations related to test fixture failures as well as test fixture support. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of healthcare and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Work with the Engineering team in Orange County Manufacturing to support manufacturing PCBA testing stations for all of our products
- Interface with product development team providing remote support to their members for conducting design verification testing
- Assist with design verification testing for mechanical/electrical devices and test fixtures
- Perform basic IQC functions (visual inspection) and maintain inventory of spare parts for test fixtures
- Operate automated testers with pre-programmed testing routines for functional PCBA verification.
- Perform a variety of tasks to support manufacturing
- Identify and implement solutions to routine technical problems defined by Engineering team
- Support MFG on multiple projects based on day to day demand.
- Use software tools to track and trend production data
- Design and build or manage the build of electro-mechanical functional test equipment, preferably have a comfort level with qualification process (IQ,OQ,PQ) firmware development based on industry standard test procedures.
- Support maintenance and improvements of functional test equipment
- Perform failure analysis of electronic circuits and components on test equipment and devices
- Provide technical expertise to Quality Assurance for problem device analysis
- Provide technical expertise to Product Development for new product design and sustaining engineering efforts
- Write test/validation protocols and test reports, including detailed technical analysis and recommendations
- Experience providing onsite technical support at PCBA CM (mid/high volume)
- Experience performing bench test over PCBA
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other related STEM degree
- Minimum 5+ years’ progressive experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably on functional test equipment and PCBA failure analysis
- Comfortable reading circuit board schematics Familiarity with Bluetooth/BLE, LTE standards and RF test a plus. Familiarity with Altium or equivalent ECAD is a plus.
- Hands on experience using test equipment (frequency generator, oscilloscope, frequency counter, signal analyzer, spectrum analyzer, DMM, power supply, data acquisition unit, etc.) on daily basis work
- Experience writing and debugging test software in Lab-View, Python, Visual Basic is a plus.
- Experience with communication protocols like RS-232, RS-485, USB, J-Tag, SPI, I2C
- Experience with battery powered devices.
- Experience performing FAT and SAT
- Experience with data collection for GR&R
- Experience working in the Medical Device, Aerospace, Aviation, Automotive or Defense Industries
- Self-motivated and disciplined to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects
- Good manual dexterity and the ability to operate electromechanical measurement/test equipment and prototype tool/fixtures
- Ability to read and properly interpret engineering drawings, specifications, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Availability to work after business hours (2nd shift and weekends) in order to complete corrective and preventive maintenance over functional test fixtures.
- Availability to provide remote support after business hours.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams
- Technical experience in multi-disciplinary environments, particularly embedded systems
- Strong organizational and time management instincts; able to coordinate resources to meet deadlines in the context of competing priorities and projects
Proven documentation and technical writing skills, including the ability to manage specifications, develop and maintain design documentation, and author technical reports.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!