If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2xjJDJb
About The Company
We are a global cloud-technology, artificial intelligence and machine learning leader in mobile capture and identity verification software solutions. Our identity verification allows an enterprise to verify a user’s identity during a mobile transaction, enabling financial institutions, payments companies and other businesses operating in highly regulated markets to transact business safely while increasing revenue from the mobile channel. We also reduce the friction in the mobile users’ experience with advanced data prefill. These innovative mobile solutions are embedded into the apps of more than 6,500 organizations globally and used by tens of millions of consumers for mobile check deposit, new account opening, insurance quoting, and more.
We have a track record of breakthrough achievements that have helped transform mobile banking and the identity verification markets. We are a NASDAQ-listed company and have grown globally at 30% annually for 5+ years. We are headquartered in San Diego, California, with global offices in New York, London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris, and Saint Petersburg.
We are seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our global CloudOps team working out of our downtown San Diego office. In this position, you will help scale, maintain, and improve our best-in-class SaaS products. The ideal candidate is someone who has a solid and successful background driving architecture, automation, and cloud-based and on-premise infrastructure. The candidate will develop tools and strategies for deployment, testing, monitoring and automating to support and enhance our products. The ideal candidate must have the passion to automate everything; and come with experience in infrastructure as code, configuration management, monitoring, metrics, and tools development for enterprise software, systems, and cloud operations.
What You’ll Do (Role Description)
- Continuously improve the global cloud infrastructure in order to easily deploy, scale, secure, and build fault-tolerant.
- Build and innovate tools or automation to replace operating manual processes, deployment, and operational tasks.
- Implementation of system and service telemetry to improve reliability and availability.
- Respond to production issues and drive the production to excellence.
- Provide build and deployment automation support (CI/CD).
- Ensuring system security through industry best practices
- Execution of security best practices for cloud deployments
- Development of deep insight into application and service performance
- Collaborate and help build utilities and tools for internal use that enable you and your fellow Engineers to operate safely at high speed and wide scale.
- Work with engineering teams on product development and resolving issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debug.
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and implement repeatable solutions.
- Design automated systems management solutions with self-repair as the goal.
- Create processes that enhance operational workflow and provide positive customer impact.
- Respond to production issues and participate in an on-call schedule.
What You’ll Bring (Required Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services in a production environment including EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM, ELB, DynamoDB, CloudWatch
- Expert in Windows and Linux in an enterprise production environment
- Experience with Docker and related infrastructure at scale
- Ability to script using languages such as Bash, Python, and Go
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Experience of development infrastructure and tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, and Git
- Background in Network, Storage, DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, IPSEC
- Experience with operational monitoring tools such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus.
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructures such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Packer
- Experience using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
What Would be Nice (Preferred Skills/Experience)
- Experience supporting databases including backup and recovery procedures such as MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with Automation tools such as RunDeck
- AWS Certified