If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2HjWKfu
About the Company:
Company is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Company’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
Company is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to drive the understanding of how to maximize success in penetrating and growing large strategic accounts. Our work environment is fast-paced, growth-minded, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. This person will have sophisticated analytical skills and excel at working with cross-functional business partners to understand strategy and measure successful operational execution. This role is responsible for the creation and delivery of metrics, dashboards, and visualizations that provide actionable insights for decision-making. The analyst will be collaborating across multiple teams to drive business solutions that impact company growth.
As a key member of the Business Intelligence team, this person will become the go-to subject matter expert on strategic account related data and reporting. This role will help define the data architecture, key performance indicators and evolving self-service reporting infrastructure that drives our business. This person will have influence across the company, particularly with the commercial marketing and sales organizations.
- Build out of a focused reporting framework that will provide Commercial Marketing and Sales leadership with actionable insights to grow and manage the business effectively.
- Collaborate across clinical, marketing, and sales operations, providing thought leadership that yields insight driven business recommendations for customers.
- Design, build, and automate key business metrics into visualizations that tell the story of the ZIO service clinical, operational, and financial performance across complex health systems.
- Develop and deliver actionable reports and dashboards that monitor KPIs at an appropriate cadence. Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams in defining strategic business requirements and executing on deliverables.
- Educate business users on data nuances and develop their ability to identify and distill actionable items thru data mining. Drive adoption of story-telling rooted in data analytics.
- Build processes and standards that increase trust with data and provide consistent metrics across the organization.
- About you:
- Superior analytical and strategic thinking skills with demonstrated success developing business requirements and solutions for internal stakeholders as well as customers.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in operational analytics and reporting with a focus on sales, marketing, and strategic account performance.
- 3+ years of experience with Tableau or other business intelligence analytics tools (Qlik, Looker, etc.)
- com reporting expertise. Strong Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collect and assess data, analyze trends, and produce actionable insights that enable process and business improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to present data and insights in actionable and insightful ways to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to analyze data sources and processes to ensure data integrity, completeness and accuracy.
- High energy with the ability to work both independently and collaborate cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment.
- Self-starter who demonstrates good judgement, business curiosity, and actively engages with colleagues across the organization.
- MBA degree required, preferably with a focus on data analytics, management strategy, or marketing. Medical device or healthcare experience preferred.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
Company also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!