If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3fpiEQo
Our brand has seen unmatched growth in market share and total sales since the outset. It is the #1 fastest growing Top-20 brand in California because it has the best quality products and offers consumers the best value of any brand.
We have aggressive growth plans as the legal market, and consumer adoption continues to expand. Key growth initiatives include bold platform innovation, best in class marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more.
As our Senior Brand Manager you’ll play a key role in developing and implementing the experiential marketing strategy. The SBM plays a critical role in collaborating across Retail, Experiential, Category Management & Consumer Insights to stay abreast of competitive and consumer trends, identify new growth opportunities, and to drive the development of new products and marketing initiatives. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and also works closely with Trade, Sales and Product teams to drive marketing plans and execution.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Responsible for driving the annual brand planning process for our brands and managing the effective execution of marketing plans and campaigns
- Develop and consistently communicates compelling brand positions and USPs
- Analyzes the brand, as well as category performance, and tracks key success metrics around RG’s marketing efforts
- Develop advertising strategy and creative briefs across a variety of creative projects
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional project teams on a wide array of Go-To-Market and Brand Building initiatives (i.e. promotions, pricing, distribution, channel strategy etc.)
- Drive profitable brand growth based on in-depth understanding of the consumer, competitive landscape and internal capabilities
- Deliver data-driven insights on the performance of a wide variety of initiatives and make recommendations for enhancing Brand Building and Go-To-Market strategies and executions moving forward
- Coordinating feedback cycles w multiple vendors, while tracking each project for accurate versioning
- Tracking item info: name, description, measurements, MOQ price, vendor
- Maintain status deck, excel sheet and update Asana tickets
- PO/AP paperwork and following up on payments so projects ship on time
Trafficking POP Assets:
- Print Collateral for Shops
- Collaborating on design process
- Coordinating with Printer for production + delivery
- Tracking production design versions: vinyl installs, mockups etc.
- Sourcing fridges, display cases, dressing elements etc
- Managing order form for POP elements and trafficking assets to shops
- Visual merchandising/installs: physically going to shops to merchandise and securing product for displays
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A collaborative and strong communicator that can rally a team behind a shared vision
- Solutions-oriented and have a bias for action. When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and thoughtful solutions
- A data-driven Brand Builder with strong and creative problem solving skills
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
- Detail oriented, self-starter and comfortable taking initiative, as well as capable of producing high quality results on a sustainable basis
- Hands-on approach to business. Very flexible and not reluctant to “roll up their sleeves” and get involved in all aspects of the business
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience in brand management, CPG
- Experience working with retail (spirits, food, specialty) and eCommerce partners
- A current and valid driver’s license 21+
Bonus points for:
- Digital marketing experience across multiple channels
- Experience in the cannabis space