If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2LYzneC
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible for helping to secure and protect our global infrastructure. The role has a wide range of responsibilities that span different domains. You will be responsible for responding to various security inquiries, auditing networks for vulnerabilities, recommending corrective actions, and investigating security incidents.
- Support the secure operation of all technology.
- Assist with responses to security assessments and other third party questionnaires.
- Assist with vulnerability scans using various commercial, open source, and internal tools.
- Assist with all internal and external security and compliance audits.
- Assist in identifying and gathering information security metrics.
- Stay current with security technologies, trends, vulnerabilities and threats.
- Review security technologies across multiple platforms and products.
- Help create, implement, and maintain security policies and procedures.
- Work with developers and product managers to help define security requirements for new projects.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in information security, software development, or other IT related field.
- Experience with network security in a Linux environment
- Experience with both Android and iOS
- Familiarity with the OSI model and Internet Protocols.
- Familiarity with different compliance frameworks (ISO 27000, GDPR, etc.).
- Familiarity with data encryption standards and technologies.
- Familiarity with SIEM Technologies (ELK, QRadar, Splunk, etc.) and other logging services.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits.