If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2HhyeK8
Company’s mission is to level the playing field between Wall Street backed big chains and franchises and hard working independent Main Street business owners around the world. As a member of our team you will be giving these small businesses access to the same incredible technologies that are changing the way Amazon, Walmart and other big brands drive people to make purchases. This is your opportunity to be a part of an elite team building the brain behind commerce automation for Main Street.
The company’s founder has racked up three prior successful exits including the $1.2B NYSE IPO. Backed by Crosscut, Greylock, Greycroft, First Round, and Contour, and has been partnering with big brands like LiveNation, Fandango, Uber, Stubhub and others who want to reach Main Street through the their platform.
About the Role
You have been itching to put your incredible knowledge of the latest and greatest tools and techniques to work. This is your chance to do so working on a company that is already achieving significant month-over-month customer growth and is ready to start building the technology that will take the company into the future.
You’re the right fit if you’re excited to take on new challenges, passionate about building great software and love working side-by-side with other engineers in a fast paced environment.
- 3+ years commercial software development experience
- Experience in modern development tools and techniques (Git, Agile, etc)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and APIs (AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL design patterns and anti-patterns
- Experience with automated deployment and testing tools
- BS in Computer Science.
What We Offer
- Meaningful equity in early-stage startup
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation policy
- Great office space in Downtown Santa Monica