If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/32lNNLg
Orange, CA start-up that combines cutting-edge SaaS technology w/extremely high design to deliver marketing products that vastly improve the process of buying and selling a home; as well as creating a marketplace for any services you would need in the buying and selling of homes.
- 10MM in ARR with revenues accelerating which would make them one of the fastest growing SaaS company EVER based on only selling their product under 2 years.
- Just raised a round of funding from top tier investors due to growth.
- Extremely PROFITABLE and planning on growing headcount from under 50 to 200+ in the next year.
- High-Profile Executive team that has had multiple successes and exits in the technology industry.
Are you excited about making a positive and meaningful impact on how people buy and sell a home? Are you excited about creating the best digital product to manage the biggest investment in everyone’s life? If you are a seasoned quality assurance manager and eager to shape and form the vision of how quality assurance can improve the experience of end users, as well as software developers and all other stakeholders, we have the opportunity for you.
About the Position
As the QA Manager, you will lead the offshore QA team. We are a fast growing company and you will play an important role in our success story, ensuring our high customer experience standards are applied to all new product releases. You will manage and motivate the Team to consistently improve testing practices, tools, and process.
A successful candidate will have an established background in testing and automating, managing offshore QA team, have strong testing technical ability, understand project management, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager has a strong customer focus and drive to make continuous quality improvement. The QA manager is experienced and highly committed to creating automation for feature testing and regression. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to develop and drive a high-level strategy, as well as to take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy.
- Manage a team of offshore Test Engineers and Software Engineers in Test working on building world class, and scalable automation infrastructure.
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and coach test engineers and software engineers in test at different levels of experience.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycle. Identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, products and overall customer experiences. Represent team and drive initiatives cross-functionally.
- Drive engineering best practices and tooling to boost overall engineering productivity.
- The successful candidate is an experienced hands-on QA manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience, including at least 3 year of hands-on testing with automation and at least one year as a manager
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Strong people management skills, with a proven ability to hire and grow talented SDETs and QAEs
- Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Experience extending core capabilities of existing systems to anticipate future needs
- Past success with being a forward thinker and an advocate for the customer
- Experience with systems automating client / server testing with a heterogeneous mix of client applications and devices
- Strong business and technical vision