If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2H9Xzs3
As a Product/Project Manager you should be able to plan, implement, and track specific short-term deliverables. You should be comfortable in laying out highly detailed product requirements, strategizing product roadmap, and implementing competitive insights and growth hacks.
Job Specs – In the first 6 months you will be responsible for:
- Project/Product Ownership: You should make product/project goals your own and use your skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
- Responsibility and Accountability for the Project/Product: Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes within the stipulated timeline.
- Define Project/Product Roles and Responsibilities: Working closely with the Customer Experience Lead, SalesTeam, Engineering, Design and QA to define the project scope and objectives.
- Makes Things Happen: Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming. He/she should be capable of taking on different challenges and making things possible even though they seem impossible at first.
- Promotes Customer Involvement: The PM recognizes that project success is directly related to satisfying the customer; therefore, customer involvement is essential to ensure that the right product is built.
- Promotes Good Working Relationships: The PM serves as a role model in promoting good working relationships across a project/product. PM’s cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project’s stakeholders: its sponsors, those who will make use of the project’s results, those who command the resources needed, and the project team members.
- A minimum Bachelor Degree, 3 – 6 years of project management experience.
- Technical Knowledge is a must on any technology.
- PMP certification preferred
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Cool, calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the “big picture” and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
- Ability to develop project/product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Knowledge of project/product metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.
Our culture is a cross between serious business and quirky startup; as we’ve grown from $0.5m to $45m in less than 4 years.
We want team players, who roll up their sleeves, are open to being challenged and also understand the importance of respect, integrity and can that balance that with irreverence, cheekiness and a brand that aspires to do away with the taboo of being a “boring” software company.
Most importantly, any role in the company is like joining our family.