If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2EC5lIQ
Product Marketing Manager opening available with a rapidly growing, well funded start-up. Company is fully virtual and positions can be worked from anywhere. Company is currently 40 + people and has employees working from Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. This position would report to the VP of Marketing who is based in Los Angeles.
Company is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone. We’re growing rapidly, and need your help as we continue to scale the platform.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic product marketer to help identify and influence the products we build, as well as improve our buyer and seller experiences in the marketplace.
You will work alongside our product management team to help create impactful features, and new creative asset categories to help us continue to grow our customers and increase shop and buyer retention. You should have a deep understanding of the evolving media landscape and digital creative processes/tools.
- Work closely with product management to identify market opportunities, develop our go-to-market strategy, and execute cross-functional launches.
- Build empathy for both buyers and sellers in our marketplace through ongoing market research, competitive analysis, and direct customer feedback.
- Represent the voice of our customer internally, and continue to refine our customer personas.
- Plan and execute ongoing initiatives to build awareness, drive adoption, and retain post-launch across all product initiatives. This includes architecting and running lifecycle campaigns targeted to specific customer/shop audiences, building product and landing pages as well as identifying any necessary additional content.
- Own internal communication/calendars working closely with product, marketing and support stakeholders to ensure everyone understands key functionality, launch dates, etc.
- Develop measurable goals & relevant KPIs, and monitor the success of ongoing product marketing initiatives.
- 6+ years of product marketing or relevant product management experience
- Proven experience developing clear and compelling messaging, particularly for product positioning and customer facing content.
- Ability to distill complex ideas into simple and accessible stories that can be communicated across product, marketing and support teams.
- A history of building highly informed points of view based on a deep understanding of markets, products, audiences and competitive landscapes.
- Incredible attention to detail and highly analytical, capable of gathering relevant data and quickly turning into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to build internal partnerships with key stakeholders and ability to organize/influence cross functional groups across several teams.
- Maturity to prioritize in a dynamic environment and comfortable with ambiguity. Capable of introducing new and relevant processes without slowing stakeholders down.