If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3vcSK8L
About The Company:
Industry leader in the health care space at intersection of some of the hottest markets in medtech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Company is publicly held, has had 6 consecutive years of 50-60% year over year growth and gone from 200 to over 1000 people in the last 3 years and have headcount for an additional 1000 headcount planned for 2022. Great opportunity for a company working on products that are making real
changes in peoples lives.
We are a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help drive the adoption of our platform of products and services, ensuring that patients everywhere have access to life-saving care. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer who drives executional excellence with marketing programs, has a passion and talent for creating content and building effective communications, and uses data and insights to inform continuous improvements.
Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market. Develop messaging that conveys the strategic positioning of the brand and drives awareness, consideration and engagement with the target audience.
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, that will be pulled through integrated marketing campaigns, programs and channels.
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research. Create mechanisms to share and syndicate actionable information to business partners, including sales. Own and build competitive response tools and objection handling materials for the sales team.
- Translate marketing messages and content into sales enablement tools to maximize selling effectiveness and productivity.
- Measure and metric campaign performance against Key Performance Indicators and make recommendations for program, content, or messaging improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience; or, MBA + 2+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience writing, informing and working with marketing briefs to inform / develop marketing content and messaging.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally with sales, product management, regulatory, RnD, and clinical affairs partners.
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills – has a strong “Get Stuff Done” ability.
- Differentiating Qualities – A strong preference to have experience in one or more of the following:
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is a strong plus.
- Success in partnering with and supporting sales teams to drive effective messaging and sales productivity is a plus.
- Product launch experience is a strong plus.
- Marketers with both B2B and B2C (or B2B2C) will further differentiate themselves; experience with marketing both to health care providers as well as direct to patient / direct to consumers is strongly desired.
- Clinical acumen in cardiology or electrophysiology is a strong plus.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!