If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2HkLCBL
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a fast-moving product space at the intersection of technology and live entertainment? Come help us define the future of live music! Together we’ll create amazing experiences for audiences and set new creative boundaries for live performers.
Entertainment technology company and creator of the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Using proprietary live broadcast technology, giving artists a platform to perform live for audiences around the world, while bringing fans new and immersive connections to their favorite performers. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of the Broadcast Studio, the set of hardware and software based tools and systems we use to produce and broadcast live virtual concerts.
This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle — from understanding customer needs to identifying the most impactful features and improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on technical product manager with a proven track record of delivering industry-leading products in the audio/video broadcast, live streaming and/or esports production space. We’re looking for candidates with experience creating the product vision and roadmap for early-stage products, who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure forward progress. You’ll work with designers, technicians, software engineers, QA, Legal, operations and other teams to deliver this unique solution serving both internal and external customers.
- Musician/Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Lead the definition, design and development of hardware and software based tools and systems to enable the live production and broadcasting of virtual concerts.
- Lead the development of product roadmap and vision.
- Collaborate with Engineering to plan R&D efforts and incorporate learnings into the product roadmap.
- Develop detailed, crisp customer requirements, user stories, and product specifications.
- Manage trade-offs among customer experience and performance.
- Communicate product plans, roadmaps and results to stakeholders and executives.
- Drive productization and externalization of the Broadcast Studio for 3rd party production companies and agencies, including documentation, packaging, deployment and updates.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management.
- 3+ years experience working in live audio/video production/broadcasting, streaming, esports or similar space.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Experience translating customer needs into detailed product requirements.
- Technical fluency and familiarity with motion capture, live streaming and game engine technologies, gauge complexity of a planned feature, make schedule tradeoffs, and evaluate roadmap timeframes with technical team members.
- Experience working with or building on top of the Unity game engine.
- Experience working with or building esports live production and/or operations tools.
- Experience developing products, tools and/or services for external customers in the game development, audio/video broadcasting or live streaming space.
- Experience working in startups.