If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2xmWhmG
Product Development Associate will be for researching, developing, and launching new products for a company. Responds to company initiatives by driving new products to meet customer needs.
- Grow company revenues by developing new products.
- Broad understanding and experience developing Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Product Requirements Document (PRD)
- Manage product certification process.
- Ensure products are safe enough to be placed on shelves and sold.
- Work closely with engineers to develop prototypes for products.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Advise vendors on best practices and methods to correct issues.
- Participate in quality assurance process.
- Participate in creating, launching, or implementing new products.
- Develop methodology to test and measure products and applications.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Establish milestone and objectives.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Define product vision.
- Work with suppliers and regional marketing teams to deliver quality products.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed
- This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.
- 10+ years of experience within product development management driving software development projects/programs, including full software development lifecycle from product requirements through implementation to product release and post release support.
- Proven organization and delegation skills with ability to drive execution of the product roadmap, own the schedule with a track record of delivering projects on time.
- Working knowledge and experience with agile methodology preferred.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and self-starter style.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and coaching other team members.
- The successful candidate must be a business-oriented, innovative, and strategic leader with progressive product development experience, ideally in the mortgage servicing, payments or fintech space.
- Track record of conceiving and executing creative new commercial strategies (business models, value-based pricing, deal structures, solutions marketing) in data businesses.
Required Education and Experience:
BA preferred and/or 10+ years of relevant experience required.
Preferred Education & Experience:
MBA highly preferred.
- Will help recruit and supervise outside vendors and contractors as needed.
- Cross-functional management and supervision of project staff will be essential.