If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3AVT6Br
Want to work in gaming without working on games? Looking for an experienced Principal or Director of Product Management to join the Applications group. You will work alongside technical leaders and executive staff for all game studios globally. We work on experiences that span mobile, web, and desktop applications used by over 100 million players every year. Our job is simple. To build the systems, strategy and experiences that attract, retain, and engage the greatest gamers in the world. This will be building the backend and business systems to help facilitate faster, better and more unified development across the World wide network of Studios.
We need a leader that can build a long-term strategy, lead x-product and x-org initiatives, and drive execution to ship epic experiences that have a direct impact on key business and player metrics. We build multiple mobile applications, web sites, and desktop applications that our players rely on every day to play their games, connect with each other, and discover the broader ecosystem.
- Lead Multiple Teams – Work with your Product Management leads and their direct reports, plus Design & Engineering counterparts, to provide the product roadmap, vision, and strategy for how we build experiences and engagement products across our applications
- Experiment & Learn – Design & execute experiments to validate or invalidate hypotheses that are critical to the development and execution of our product strategy
- Voice of the customer – explore and learn how and why customers engage with our products. Become their voice and represent their needs throughout the development process
- Develop Core Goals & Roadmaps – Help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal
- Define Features – Work closely with our product teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to our players
- Champion transparency – Champion the roadmap to internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a manager of product managers, responsible for shipping widely-used customer-facing products, especially those focused on mobile social and content engagement experiences
- Experience simultaneously running multiple projects through the full software development life-cycle
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills