If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3Lui80h
Launched in 2015, von Holzhausen is a material innovation company on a mission to make leather extinct. We create next-generation leather alternatives that are supple, perform better, stain resistant, scratch resistant, have a dramatically lower carbon footprint and at a quarter the price of premium leather. Discover our collection of bags and accessories designed with the planet in mind.
The Director/VP, Partnerships is a critical role within our marketing team. We are looking for a full-time Director/VP, Partnerships who’s passionate about brand growth, relationship building, and distribution channels expansion. This person will lead and execute our partnerships across B:B and B:C (including brand, talent, influencer partners).
von Holzhausen is looking for an experienced and engaging leader to spearhead all aspects of
partnership marketing, from developing and owning key relationships with our top B:B accounts, to creating new workflows and tactical plans to enable growth on the B:C side. They will source and nurture value-aligned partners, who understand our mission, and can help von Holzhausen scale both consumer awareness and revenue.
The ideal candidate is mission-aligned, strategic, and has a history of scaling nascent brands through partnership marketing. The ability to roll up sleeves and “do the work” is important. The ideal candidate can operate both at a strategic level and see 5-10 years into the future, but also dig into sticky problems and find creative solutions. This role is highly cross-functional and involves working with various teammates across multiple departments.
The Director/VP, Partnerships will report to the CEO.
Join us on our mission to make leather extinct!
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and lead unique, multi-channel strategic partnerships that highlight the defining
aspects of the brand and our material innovations
- Secure strategic partnerships with premium brands, celebrities, athletes, and VIPs that highlight von Holzhausen material innovations.
- Secure strategic wholesale partnerships for brand visibility
- Manage the execution of all collaborations through all marketing channels: PR, the website,
social media, owned channel, and SEO.
- Define key brand KPIs to measure success.
- Set brand goals and growth plan.
- Manage brand collaboration marketing budget: planning, analysis, implementation, and
- Oversee brand marketing calendar of initiatives.
- Conduct monthly reviews of marketing initiatives and KPIs. Report findings to the team, as well as company executives
- Community and Events: Develop community incentives that encourage awareness and
Education and Experience Required:
- College degree
- 7-10 years of experience
- Experience managing partnerships
- Proven results growing a brand through strategic partnerships
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A natural networker who is well connected to top PR firms, brands and VIPs.
- Visionary thinker with intuitive insights, who can recognize key opportunities and implement
improvements for future programs.
- Strategic understanding of brand building within the lifestyle market and all aspects of media.
- An inquisitive mind – not satisfied with the status quo.
- A self-starter who is proactive and dedicated to getting results.
- A passion for excellence and detail-oriented.
- Proven ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Competent manager experienced in motivating junior team members, as well as working with
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills.