If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3lyaU0m
Openings available with a large, stable, public company working on cutting edge security and authorization software for mobile applications. The positions are fully remote and would need to work Pacific Time Zone.
Network & IT Infrastructure Manager: Responsible for IT infrastructure. This includes end user compute (Mac/Windows/Linux/Mobile), core and edge network, security/firewall, facilities coordination, Cloud and Data center operations. This role will also support systems and applications that deliver unified communications applications. This is a people manager responsible for talent acquisition and talent growth. A strategic thinker who can lead company to a more productive, frictionless and secure IT landscape.
- Maintain and improve operational health of network, server, and cloud infrastructure. This includes network switches, VPN, Unified Communication applications, phone systems, AV equipment, File servers and enterprise productivity applications.
- Maintain and improve end user compute devices, IT asset management, hardware and software refreshes, new hire provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting spend to align IT investments with evolving business needs.
- Work with a cross functional team to procure necessary hardware and software services.
- Help with office moves & build outs, support infrastructure merges/growth.
- Align IT policies, procedures with company’s risk and compliance policies and prevailing regulatory laws and practices. Implement Infosec policies on IT infrastructure
- Manage IT programs and projects end to end with minimal supervision
- Acquire, supervise and grow IT talent
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of related IT experience. Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.