If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2FeKeya
.NET Development Lead role available for full time perm in Marina Del Rey, CA with an independent autonomous division of a Fortune 100 Tech & Entertainment company.
- Lead a team of software developers
- Design, Develop and Deliver software
- Conduct Code reviews
- Work with QAs and BAs to estimate timelines and ensure the quality of the end product
- Oversee the entire SDLC of the product
- Create product documentation
- Create status and project reports
- Conduct Performance reviews
- Mentor and guide team members
- Hire and train staff
- Assist in budget estimations
- Work with business users, sr. management to address concerns and coordinate training
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of total experience in software development and design
- 2+ years of experience in managing a software team
- Working knowledge of .net/.net core/RDBMS
- Must have strong technical and analytical skills, with expert knowledge of computer software languages, platforms, and current methodologies.
- Must have strong budgeting, leadership, and managerial abilities, including the ability to hire, train, and evaluate staff through performance reviews
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, and conduct own time-management to effectively multitask in a complex software environment
- Ability to tackle challenging software problems in new domains with many complex components
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for collaborating with various levels of management, determining software requirements, and delivering effective solutions