If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2DaEogB
.NET Architect and Developer positions with Financial payments platform company in Pasadena, CA. used by a growing list of America’s most prominent consumer and technology companies such as industry leaders Apple Pay Cash, Uber and Intuit just to name a few.
- Stock has more than doubled in the last year.
- Revenues north of a billion, PROFITABLE, and over a billion in the bank.
- Gross Profit of over 700M annually and YOY growth rate of 55%.
- Products available to more than 100,000 retailers nationwide such as CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Meijer, Walmart etc., 1,000’s of corporate partners, several “Direct-2-Consumer” branded websites, 1000’s of tax return preparation offices and accounting firms, 1000’s of neighborhood check cashing locations, and both of the leading app stores.
- Also, provide co-branded programs to Walmart, Boost Mobile, AT&T, and Citibank.
The Architect will be responsible for the vision that underlies the technology solution. This includes defining the overall technical structure of the application or website, as well as high-level technical direction based on a client’s specific requirements and business drivers. Hands-on is a must.
You will work with business and technical clients to understand, document, and effectively communicate the requirements to the teams responsible for implementation. You will be responsible for authoring design documentation, defining standards, architecture governance, and enforcing client standards, requirements, and best practices. You will also lead education efforts to increase understanding of design and technologies.
You have 7+ years of experience with architecture and software development within a creative organization. You should be passionate about technology, keeping up with the latest emerging web technologies, and hands-on in an effort to provide solutions that make sense from both a technology and business standpoint.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft .Net Framework and/or Core (C#)
- Design cloud environments and architecting cloud-native applications with a focus on AWS; demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24×7 environments
- Strong experience in architecting and building low latency and high traffic websites and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required
- Experience building highly scalable, highly secure applications
- Designed and built data-intensive distributed applications
- Enterprise experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- CI/CD, infrastructure as code
- Software Development processes:
- Code Reviews
- Code standards
- Architecture governance
- REST, OAuth
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Messaging (RabbitMQ)
- NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra, Elastic Search, other)
- Cloud AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS)
- Working experience with Splunk, AppDynamics
- Nice to have: Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes