If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3402shZ
Seeking a Full Time Mobile Applications Developer with at least 5+ years of defining, building, testing and deployment of innovative mobile APPs with both Android and/or IOS. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
We are looking for a developer with a strong mobile application development background and a passion for quality to build an innovative and engaging app for our growing customer base. You will learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving. As a Mobile APP Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with a cross-functional team to define, build, test, and deploy an innovative mobile app (Android and/or iOS developed with React Native)
- Partner with Product Designers and Product Managers in defining, designing, and building delightful and engaging user experiences
- Provide technical leadership by defining the architecture, design and coding of a high-quality app that excels in usability, scalability, performance, and security
- Coach, develop and grow the architectural skills and domain knowledge of the team
- Actively participate in the agile software development process to ensure timely and successful delivery of valued features to users
- 5+ years of experience building consumer mobile applications: Have shipped Android and/or iOS apps developed with React Native
- Experience with both Android and iOS development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to properly architect mobile applications
- Significant experience managing mobile app development and releasing apps on the Google Play Store and/or App Store Connect
- Hands-on experience with developer tooling (XCode, Android Studio, Simulators etc.), REST APIs and release engineering for mobile platforms
- Able to build software with a focus on quality and testability
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills