If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2DByvca
Fortune 100 Tech & Entertainment Company
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with standards.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications
- Analyzing, Supporting and resolving production issues.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with .net/.net core and related MS technologies
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Working knowledge of Rest Based APIs
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, and conduct own time-management to effectively multitask in a complex software environment
- Ability to tackle challenging software problems in new domains with many complex components
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Soft skills: easy-going, adaptable, collaborative, communicative, accountable.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS Preferred)
- Experience developing microservices / loosely coupled systems