COO Opportunity with fast-growing mobile market research company located in Los Angeles. http://bit.ly/2evN0kw
MFour is leading the $17B market research (MR) industry’s tectonic shift to mobile. The 14-year-old firm went all-mobile in 2012 and now has the highest rated, mobile-only app and panel in the entire MR industry.
MFour has capitalized on the massive shift to mobile, building an incredibly effective and loyal panel of consumers that tops 1 million active respondents – the nation’s largest all-mobile panel. Its native mobile app taps the advanced technologies in today’s mobile devices, producing the industry’s deepest insights, most accurate data and reaching hard-to-find groups. Company clients include brands and market research firms, as well as data providers.
- Build infrastructure, systems, process and performance metrics to facilitate growth to over $100MM in revenue.
- Bring a “change agent” approach to connect siloed departments and shift the culture from heroic efforts to scalable, repeatable systems that eschew groupthink.
- Professionalize the organization – top to bottom – to eliminate “learn on the fly” approaches and replace them with process and infrastructure that fuels constant growth.
- Organizer extraordinaire, with proven ability to build and scale infrastructure, systems, metrics and biz ops, largely from scratch. Can install coherent workflow process that is clear, repeatable and scalable for everything from staff/roles to product, leads-to-sales, sales to product management, and more.
- Experience building a professional, best practices-based management structure with transparency and accountability to a level MFour aspires to reach; yet still can work smoothly within an edgy, less than buttoned-down culture. This new structure will “shock” the existing culture but maintain core beliefs around the importance of creativity, innovation, and a startup mentality for getting things done.
- A bridge-builder with an interest and background in creating and managing successful relationships that last for the long term; can bring together disparate constituencies and eliminate communication gaps.