If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2ksNFZE
WHO WE ARE:
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block. Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people, that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location offers a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and autonomous vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology has reimagined the role of a parking facility. We are the largest network of parking lots in North America, believing these locations can do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs.
We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our REEF KITCHENS allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
The Growth Hacker is a marketing professional responsible for profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels. The Marketing Growth Hacker is responsible for thinking, conceptualizing and end to end execution of growth hacks with the objective of generating higher revenues.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement front-end web code to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online advertising, direct mail, out of home, affiliate) and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker for minimum 2-3 years
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Poise, presence, and professionalism
- Resourceful, able to think on feet and independently solve complex problems under ambiguous conditions
- Must have a calm demeanor and cope well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent team skills, pro-active self-starter with an approachable “can do” attitude
OH, AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
- Will remain in seated position for extended periods of time
- Normal lifting, sitting, computer exposure for an office-based role
- Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
- Unique opportunity to be part an early stage and fast-growing startup driving disruption in the food-tech space
- Work with a smart, dedicated and passionate team in vibrant culture
- Competitive compensation