If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2Zx22AJ
Industry leader in the healthcare space at the intersection of some of the hottest markets in medtech – cardiology, wearables, and artificial intelligence. Company is publicly held, has had 6 consecutive years of 50-60% year over year growth and gone from 200 to over 1000 people in the last 3 years and has a headcount for an additional 1000 headcount planned for 2022. Great opportunity for a company working on products that are making real changes in people’s lives.
We are a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 2 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answer.
About this role:
We are currently seeking a Manager, Electrical Engineering in our San Francisco, CA office who will lead a team of Electrical Engineers that design and test complex electro-mechanical devices from feasibility and prototype to mass production. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of healthcare and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Being hands-on in analyzing and solving problems and providing technical guidance for the electrical engineering team
- Driving documentation, verification testing, dFMEA, and design processes needed for medical device products
- Managing electrical design risks and developing solutions to mitigate them
- Clearing technical and logistical roadblocks that occur during the product design process
- Collaborating cross-functionally to build important connections that enable the team’s success within the Company
- Mentoring and developing a team of highly technical and capable EE’s.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in electrical engineering with 8+ years of relevant technical experience (medical device and/or consumer electronics experience highly preferred)
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) leading and managing small teams
- Proven history of developing and deploying embedded PCB designs to production (DFM, DFT)
- Ultra Low power (µA) and low noise (µV) design experience
- Comfortable performing electrical debug and failure analysis using standard lab equipment: oscilloscopes, DMMs, SMUs, etc.
- Proficient in Altium Designer or similar
- Experience working with external vendors and consultants
- Medical device experience and verification testing in patient-critical products
- Experience with specialized equipment: VNA’s, Spectrum Analyzers, TDR’s, etc.
- History of developing and deploying PCB designs with wireless communication